Agnes RomanowskaAssociateAgnes Romanowska is an Associate in the firm’s Business Litigation Group. Agnes represents clients in complex litigation, including insurance, employment disputes, contract disputes, and business torts. She also represents clients in government and internal investigations.
Agnes’s courtroom experience ranges from trials to preliminary injunctions, evidentiary hearings, and motion practice, in both state and federal court. She represents clients in all phases of litigation and alternative dispute resolution, including litigation prevention, internal investigations, mediation and arbitration, trials, and administrative hearings. She also has significant experience in all aspects of e-discovery, including document retention and data management planning, development of defensible collection policies, and management of large-scale reviews and production.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Polish-American Bar Association of Connecticut, President
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court, Barrister (2015, 2016)
Community Involvement and Other Pursuits
- Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Hartford, Board of Trustees Member
- Polish-American Foundation of Connecticut, 2nd Vice President
- "Federal Appellate Court Changes Course on Sexual Orientation,” Reid and Riege Employment Law Alert (March 2018)
- "Highlights from Justice Antonin Scalia’s Bankruptcy Opinions,” ABI Young and New Members Committee Newsletter (July 2016)
- "Plan Sponsors Need to Closely Monitor Fees,” Benefits Law Insider (December 2015)
- "Second Circuit Creates Three-Part Test for Determining Whether Severance Policies Fall Under ERISA," Benefits Law Insider (July 2015)
- “The NLRB is Policing Social Media Policies,” Connecticut Law Tribune (April 27, 2015)