Agnes RomanowskaAssociateAgnes Romanowska is a member of Reid and Riege’s Litigation Practice Area. Her practice includes commercial and complex civil litigation, bankruptcy litigation, employment litigation, and the resolution of general business disputes. She practices in both state and federal court. Agnes is a co-chair of the firm’s Associate Marketing Committee and a member of the Diversity Committee.
While in law school, Agnes worked as an in-house litigation paralegal for a large insurer, assisting several attorneys on a variety of insurance and class-action litigation matters.
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court, Barrister
- National Association of Professional Women
Community Involvement and Other PursuitsAgnes is a member of the Board of Trustees of Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Hartford. She also is on the Advisory Board of the Polish American Foundation of Connecticut, and serves on a fundraising committee of the Children’s Law Center of Connecticut.
- "Plan Sponsors Need to Closely Monitor Fees,” Benefits Law Insider (December 2015)
- "Second Circuit Creates Three-Part Test for Determining Whether Severance Policies Fall Under ERISA," Benefits Law Insider (July 2015)
- “The NLRB is Policing Social Media Policies,” Connecticut Law Tribune (April 27, 2015)