Agnes RomanowskaAssociateAgnes Romanowska is a member of Reid and Riege’s Litigation Practice Area. Agnes’s practice encompasses a wide range of complex commercial litigation, including the following substantive areas: shareholder disputes, employment actions, corporate bankruptcy matters, breach of contract actions, white collar defense and criminal investigations, and the resolution of general business disputes.
She represents companies in all phases of litigation and alternative dispute resolution, including litigation prevention, internal investigations, e-discovery, motions practice, arbitration and mediation, trials, and administrative hearings.
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section, Programming/CLE Committee, Member and Executive Committee, Associate Member
- American Bar Association
- Polish American Bar Association of Connecticut
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court, Barrister
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Community Involvement and Other PursuitsAgnes is a member of the Board of Trustees of Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Hartford. She also is on the Advisory Board of the Polish American Foundation of Connecticut, and serves on a fundraising committee of the Children’s Law Center of Connecticut.
- "Highlights from Justice Antonin Scalia’s Bankruptcy Opinions,” ABI Young and New Members Committee Newsletter (July 2016)
- "Plan Sponsors Need to Closely Monitor Fees,” Benefits Law Insider (December 2015)
- "Second Circuit Creates Three-Part Test for Determining Whether Severance Policies Fall Under ERISA," Benefits Law Insider (July 2015)
- “The NLRB is Policing Social Media Policies,” Connecticut Law Tribune (April 27, 2015)