Kathleen M. CossAssociate
Kathleen counsels our individual and institutional clients in connection with their corporate and financing needs throughout all phases of the business life cycle. From formation through developmental and structural changes and ultimately mergers, acquisitions and dissolutions, Kathleen works closely with clients to understand their goals. She uses her experience to help clients best achieve those goals while also helping them navigate through the transactional process.
Kathleen also represents financial institutions in commercial real estate secured lending transactions.
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Professionalism Committee & Women in the Law Section
- The Bushnell Park Foundation, Board of Directors
- The Hill-Stead Museum, Advisory Board Member
- The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts, Gala Committee Member
- Bushnell Young Professionals, Advisory Board Member
- Hartford Business Journal’s 40 Under Forty, Class of 2018