Suzanne S. BocchiniOf Counsel
Suzanne Sheridan Bocchini joined Reid and Riege in 1973. She works with individual clients in the areas of estate planning, estate settlement and tax planning, meeting them in our Hartford, West Hartford and New Haven offices, and at their homes and offices as needed.
Sue and her colleagues work with clients to identify their values, needs and goals. We customize our services to meet clients' objectives with appropriate tax-planning techniques and high quality documents.
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- The Connecticut Estate and Tax Planning Council (President, 1996-1997)
- Hartford Estate and Business Planning Council
- Connecticut Bar Association, Probate and Elder Law Sections
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate & Trust Section
Community Involvement and Other Pursuits
Sue has served on the professional advisory committees of Gaylord Hospital, The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, St. Francis Hospital Foundation, the Foundation for the Advancement of Catholic Schools and the Greater Hartford Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center. She is currently a trustee of her parish and serves on its finance council.