Louis J. DonofrioStockholder
Louis J. Donofrio is a Stockholder in the firm’s Commercial Real Estate Practice Area, practicing in the areas of commercial leasing, real estate and health care. He represents local and national companies in various real estate leasing matters, including office, retail, telecommunications switch, industrial, bond, build-to-suit and ground lease transactions, for both landlords and tenants, and in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate. He also represents and advises various health care providers in a wide array of real estate and regulatory matters. Prior to joining Reid and Riege, Louis was corporate counsel at Retail Brand Alliance, Inc., (formerly known as Casual Corner Group) in Enfield, Connecticut.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- CoreNet Global
- International Association of Attorneys and Executives in Corporate Real Estate
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- American Health Lawyers Association
Community Involvement and Other Pursuits
- Louis was a member of the Economic Development Task Force for the Town of Simsbury, Connecticut. He also has served as an Alternate Member of Simsbury’s Zoning Commission.