Earl F. McMahonStockholder
Earl provides guidance throughout the lending process, from negotiation of the commitment letter to closing of the transaction, in his counsel to private company borrowers and lending institutions. He also advises real property owners regarding the sale, purchase, leasing or financing of their real property.
Earl strives to lead each of his transactions through to completion in an efficient and organized manner, using common sense to address any issues that come up along the way. Earl works with our clients to identify key issues as soon as possible and address them in a timely fashion. He diligently pursues the completion of each transaction in an expeditious and economical manner.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Connecticut Bar Association, Commercial Law & Bankruptcy, and Real Property Sections
- American Bar Association, Business Law and Real Property, Probate & Trust Sections
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- Boys & Girls Club of Hartford, Board of Directors
- Dartmouth Club of Hartford, Board of Directors
- AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated