Kelly A. de HaasTrust Administrator
Kelly joined the firm's Trust & Wealth Management practice in 2014 to assist with the administration of the various investment, retirement and trust accounts managed by the practice.
Kelly assists families by:
- Preparing paperwork necessary to consolidate assets from various outside accounts and coordinating and monitoring the asset transfer process;
- Communicating frequently with the firm’s investment advisor to ensure proper reserves are maintained or adjusted to meet changing cash needs of the family;
- Paying estimated taxes, overseeing the collection of documents for tax season, and reviewing drafts of tax returns prepared by clients’ accountants;
- Paying bills and managing cash flow for clients, which frees them to focus on more enjoyable pursuits, whether spending time with family, enjoying hobbies, traveling, or otherwise;
- Organizing and executing charitable gifting plans each year and tracking the information for tax reporting.
- Central Connecticut State University, B.S. (Business Management)
- Intermediate and Advanced Trust Schools, American Bankers Association, Graduate Trust Certification