Paty assists our clients in a variety of complex real estate transactions, including acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of real estate located in and outside of the United States. She also counsels private company borrowers and lending institutions in the negotiation of asset based lending, financing for corporate acquisitions, and real estate lending.
Paty works to ensure that our clients’ objectives are accurately reflected in their transaction documents and that each transaction is completed in an efficient and organized manner. Paty frequently provides updates to our clients during transactions, and focuses on attaining a clear understanding of our clients’ expectations.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Standing Committee on Professional Ethics, Member
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association, Secretary
- Connecticut Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Director of Law School Outreach
- American Heart Association, Advocacy Committee
- Recipient of the Distinguished Academic Achievement Award in Lawyers Professional Responsibility
- Recipient of the 2014 Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association Scholarship