Patricia (Paty) Jimenez is a member of the firm’s Business Law and Commercial Real Estate Practice Areas. Her practice includes commercial real estate sales and acquisitions, financing transactions and leasing transactions. Paty has substantial experience representing financial institutions and corporate borrowers in asset based lending, financing for corporate acquisitions and real estate lending.
Paty has assisted purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. She has represented borrowers and lenders in negotiation, documentation and amendment of commercial real estate loans. Paty strives in every transaction to ensure that the transaction documents accurately reflect her clients’ expectations.
While in law school, Paty was an Associate Editor of the Quinnipiac University School of Law Health Law Journal and she served as an intern for the Honorable Vanessa L. Bryant of the United States District Court, District of Connecticut.
- Standing Committee on Professional Ethics, Member
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association, Secretary
- Connecticut Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Real Property Committee Chair
Community Involvement and Other Pursuits
- American Heart Association, Advocacy Committee
- Recipient of the Distinguished Academic Achievement Award in Lawyers Professional Responsibility
- Recipient of the 2014 Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association Scholarship
- "IRS Releases Additional Post-Windsor Tax Guidance: How to Obtain a Refund for the Value of Health Coverage Provided to a Same-Sex Spouse," Benefits Law Insider, Co-Author (August 13, 2014)