Reid and Riege strives to hire and retain high quality employees. The firm prides itself in providing a productive and pleasant working environment where all support staff are valued. Reid and Riege employs professionals in a variety of areas, including paralegals, administrative assistants, information technology, accounting, marketing, records management and office services. The firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or in any of the terms and conditions of employment.
If you are interested in career opportunities at Reid and Riege, P.C., please submit your resume with cover letter via postal mail, fax or email to:
Reid and Riege, P.C.
755 Main Street, 21st Floor
Hartford, Connecticut 06103
Fax: (860) 240-1002
Reid and Riege, is seeking a full time Marketing Manager who will be a key contributor across a range of functions support strategic client development efforts and various marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness. Must be able to execute marketing and business development strategies, plans, projects and branded events.
- Coordinate with Director of Administration and attorneys in generating email marketing and event campaigns
Data and Analytics
- Analyze data to reveal trends and establish best practices
- Track and report on email marketing and event campaign performance
- Maintains database of representative experience for use in marketing collateral.
Web and Social Media
- Create and publish new content on firm website and update existing web pages
- Maintains a social media marketing editorial calendar with targeted topics outlined for different dates, as well as plans for where and how such content will be shared
- Assist in the production and maintenance of web & social media graphics
- Manage the firm’s photography function
Contact Data Management
- Monitor contact updates and manage mailing lists in CRM system
- Execute data quality improvement initiatives
- Maintain alumni contact information
- Prepare attorney biographies, practice area capability statements, and proposal contents.
- Develop marketing pitch and proposal materials
- Assist in identifying and organizing profile-raising activities of the firm and its attorneys, such as events/webinars, community involvement, conference involvement, rankings and directories
- Coordinate directly with external contacts in organizations and associations on behalf of the firm and lawyers regarding membership and sponsorship entitlements.
- Attend and manage all events sponsored or co-sponsored by the Firm, such as seminars, client receptions, conferences, presentations
- Plan and attend firm events (holiday party, retirement party, attorney receptions)
- 2 to 4 years of experience, preferably with a law firm or professional service organization
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing or Communications degree preferred)
- Technically savvy and able to master new applications quickly. Proficiency with Microsoft applications is required. HTML knowledge is preferred
- Possesses strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Graphic design experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to balance competing priorities while meeting time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously, including confidential matters
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the firm
Overtime work often required. Occasional weekend work required