Breana C. VessichioAssociate
Breana advises clients on all aspects of their business planning, including entity formation, financing, buying and selling, and succession planning. Breana also works with companies on contractual matters and real estate transactions. Breana is invested in her client’s success and is committed to providing insightful and pragmatic legal advice, allowing clients to focus on their goals.
Breana works directly with in-house counsel, company management, and boards of directors on issues related to corporate governance structure, policy, function, and process. She has counseled lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of financing transactions, including commercial real estate, corporate loans, and private placements.
- Represented a business founder in negotiation of an exit plan that included an asset sale with complex inventory, real estate, and contractual obligations.
- Represented a group of entrepreneurs with franchise acquisitions and associated equity financing of locations across the country.
- Represented a closely-held business through a successful sale process that provided for continued employment of the sellers and favorable resolution of environmental issues related to real estate owned and conveyed to the buyer.
- Represented a bank in two multi-million-dollar loan facilities for the acquisition and improvement of apartment properties in the greater Boston area.
- Represented a manufacturing company in connection with term and mortgage loans that allowed the company to restructure and successfully manage employment matters.
- Represented a private family business during its sale and continued as counsel for the family’s next venture in acquiring real estate and starting a new business.
- Represented a family-owned business in connection with the acquisition of a business to expand the company's geographic reach in the country.
- Represented a closely held business providing homemaker services during its sale and continued to counsel ownership through transition and winding down business.
- Represented a bank in a multi-million dollar loan facility for the operation of health care facilities throughout Connecticut.
- Business Services
- Commercial Real Estate
- Finance & Lending
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Health & Human Services
- State of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- University of Saint Joseph, B.A. (magna cum laude)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Interval House, Board of Directors (2019 - Present), Vice Chair (July 2022 - Present)
- Hartford Business Improvement District, Commissioner