Colin T. WrinnAssociate
In his counsel to individuals, as well as private and public companies, Colin works closely with clients to provide advice on transactions and other business-related matters. Solution-driven, Colin aims to balance client goals with reasonable compromises to push deals to the finish line. Colin’s business and commercial real estate practice covers entity formation, entity governance, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, dissolutions, contract negotiation, commercial leasing, and buy/sell arrangements.
Colin works with buyers and sellers of commercial real estate in their transactions. His goal is to meticulously review and draft contracts and other relevant documentation to ensure that his clients receive the best possible outcome and that the other side is upholding its end of the bargain.
Patience, charisma, and a strong work ethic assist Colin as he delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in various stages of business, commercial real estate, and private equity transactions.
While at the University of Connecticut School of Law, Colin was the Student Research Project Editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal.
- Performed due diligence for a publicly-traded company that sold the assets of a division of its business to a competitor for $6,000,000.
- Represented buyers and sellers through commercial real estate transactions throughout Connecticut for consideration ranging from hundreds of thousands to tens of millions of dollars.
- Prepared and submitted the SEC and requisite state filings for a manufacturing client’s sale of securities with a Regulation D exemption.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court, Pupil (2021-2022)