Earl F. McMahonStockholder
Earl provides guidance throughout the lending process, from negotiation of the commitment letter to closing of the transaction, in his counsel to private company borrowers and lending institutions. He also advises real property owners regarding the sale, purchase, leasing or financing of their real property.
Earl strives to lead each of his transactions through to completion in an efficient and organized manner, using common sense to address any issues that come up along the way. Earl works with our clients to identify key issues as soon as possible and address them in a timely fashion. He diligently pursues the completion of each transaction in an expeditious and economical manner.
- Represented a large construction contractor in the sale of its office headquarters and main operating facility, the leasing of new office headquarters, and the purchase of a new operating facility.
- Represented a property owner in the sale of a multi-tenanted commercial building.
- Represented a nonprofit entity in the purchase of a portfolio of group homes and the financing of the purchase with the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority.
- Represented an airplane parts manufacturer in the financing of the expansion of its existing manufacturing facility.
- Represented a plumbing parts manufacturer in the consummation of a $35 million line of credit.
- Represented the lead bank in a $68,750,000 syndicated loan to finance the acquisition of a portfolio of skilled nursing facilities.
- Represented an asset based lender providing working capital and acquisition financing of over $20 million to a manufacturer of specialty chemicals for use in residential swimming pools and spas.
- Represented a senior lender providing working capital financing to a borrower with mezzanine and subordinated levels of debt.
- Represented a bank in the refinancing of a commercial office building.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Connecticut Bar Association, Commercial Law & Bankruptcy and Real Property Sections
- American Bar Association, Business Law and Real Property, Probate & Trust Sections
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- Boys & Girls Club of Hartford, Board of Directors
- Dartmouth Club of Hartford, Board of Directors
Honors & Awards
- AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated