Our attorneys work with clients to develop and carry out their intellectual property strategies through a variety of services encompassing copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret law. The services we provide help our clients protect some of their most valuable assets.
We advise clients regarding their copyrights and the likelihood of copyright infringement. We draft and negotiate copyright licensing agreements, draft copyright disclaimers, and draft and respond to demand letters. We also have experience litigating infringement actions and registering works with the United States Copyright Office.
In addition, our attorneys help our clients select successful trademarks, as well as explaining any rights they currently have and their likelihood of infringement. We register trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and state and international authorities. We draft and negotiate disclaimers and trademark licensing agreements and draft and respond to demand letters. Our attorneys represent clients before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and litigate infringement actions at both the Federal trial and appellate levels.
Our attorneys advise clients with regard to the likelihood of attaining a patent and the likelihood of patent infringement. As with copyrights and trademarks, we draft and negotiate patent licensing agreements, as well as disclaimers and demand letters. Our attorneys litigate infringement actions and provide counseling and representation with respect to proceedings conducted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. For any clients that prefer to not pursue patents, our attorneys draft nondisclosure agreements and explain methods to maintain trade secret status.
- Defended a transportation company against a patent infringement claim and negotiated its favorable resolution.
- Successfully defended against software copyright infringement and trade secret claims through a Federal bench trial and judgment.
- Brought and negotiated the favorable resolution of a trademark infringement suit on behalf of an international corporation.
- Attained trademark and copyright registrations from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and U.S. Copyright Office for musicians, visual artists, writers, scientists, financial advisors, entrepreneurs and manufacturers.
- Assisted a variety of nonprofit organizations and start-up companies in developing their intellectual property strategies.