Mary Mintel, a member of the firm's Litigation and Environmental Practice Areas, presented at "Commercial Leases: Negotiating Key Provisions." The seminar was hosted by the National Business Institute and covered:
- Differences Between Negotiating Retail Shopping Center and Office Building Leases
- Assignment and Subletting Risks (Landlord/Tenant Perspectives)
- Environmental Liabilities in Commercial Leases
- Insurance Clauses in Commercial Leases (Gross and Net)
- Negotiating Long-Term Ground Leases for Build-to-Suit Build
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For additional information, please contact Mary at email@example.com.