Pamela B. FlemingStockholder
Pamela advises clients on various matters involving employee benefits and executive compensation. She has significant practical experience with compliance issues involving retirement and welfare benefit plans, including plan recordkeeping and plan merger issues. In addition, she has handled U.S. Department of Labor audits of retirement plans. Pamela also negotiates service agreements with service providers for benefit plans and has extensive experience with Internal Revenue Code Section 409A.
Prior to joining Reid and Riege, Pamela worked for more than 15 years as an ERISA attorney, both in-house at a large multi-national computer technology company and at an AmLaw 100 law firm.
- Served as lead ERISA counsel for the merger of two multi-billion dollar 401(k) plans.
- State of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M. (Tax) (valedictorian)
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. (with honors)
- Tufts University, B.S. (cum laude) (Engineering)