The mission of the Women’s Alliance of Reid and Riege is two-fold.
First, we support and mentor the women within our firm, knowing that through such actions we can all become more professionally and personally enriched. Second, we create spaces in which our valued clients and referral sources who are women can network with each other and us, helping us all to establish longstanding relationships of women supporting women. We accomplish the latter through a range of meetings and events, some of which are listed below.
To learn more about our Women’s Alliance attorneys, please click here.
Recent events that the Women’s Alliance has hosted include:
- Women & Wine in the Warehouse, an evening of volunteering and networking at Foodshare, Inc.
- Downton Abbey at the Isham-Terry House, a presentation on the television show’s women by Jennifer Regan-Lefebvre, PhD, FRHistS
- A Tour of Notable Residents at Cedar Hill Cemetery & Colt Monument
- An Evening with Gina Barreca, women’s humorist, writer, speaker and professor
- A Heart to Heart with Dr. Anita Kelsey, Director of the Philips Women’s Heart Program at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- Chip Away at the Grass Ceiling with Val Littlefield, President of the Rhode Island Chapter of the Executive Women’s Golf Association