John R. IvimeyStockholder
John has provided trust and estate planning and settlement service to individuals, families and corporate clients for more than 25 years. He helps achieve the efficient and effective transfer of assets, the family’s financial and estate planning goals, and the avoidance of disputes. If disputes do arise, he combines zealous advocacy with pragmatic resolutions. John works with corporate clients in and outside of court to make sure they are following the law and complying with proper policies and procedures. John also serves as a fiduciary to continue clients’ personal goals and strategies.
John provides solutions to tax and family problems to preserve family wealth and protect loved ones from themselves and outside parties. He prepares wills and trust agreements after consultation with clients about their goals and concerns. He counsels clients on how to comply with the law and achieve the best results under the law.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Connecticut Bar Association, Estate and Probate Section (past Chair)
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow, Member of the State Law Subcommittee
- American Bar Association
- Hartford Business and Estate Planning Counsel
- The Connection, Inc., Treasurer of the Board of Directors
- Chester Rotary, Past President