Adam Carter RoseStockholderAdam works with physician practices and for profit and nonprofit health care and human services organizations on corporate, regulatory, transactional and employment matters.
Adam counsels some of Connecticut’s most prestigious physician practices with specialties including radiology, pathology, gastroenterology, anesthesiology, orthopedics, surgery, oral ophthalmology, primary care, OB/GYN, podiatry and dentistry. He also serves as outside general counsel and special counsel to a wide array of health and human service organizations, including community hospitals, behavioral health providers, federally qualified health centers, community living arrangements, hospice and home health providers and family services agencies.
- AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated
- Listed in New England Super Lawyers Magazine® as a Connecticut Rising Star® for Health Care (2012, 2014-2016)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Connecticut Health Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Health Council
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Healthcare Financial Management Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American College of Radiology's Attorney Referral List, State of Connecticut