Dominic Fulco IIIStockholder
Dominic Fulco III has been a Stockholder practicing with Reid and Riege since 1999. Before joining the firm, he was a co-founder of another law firm that focused its practice in the area of litigation. He represents clients in a wide range of civil litigation in both state and federal courts and in alternative dispute resolution. His extensive experience includes representing clients in business, will and trust, fiduciary, creditors’ rights, trademark, reinsurance, real estate, tax, shareholder, employment and environmental litigation.
Besides his trial level work, Dominic has significant experience representing clients in appeals before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the Connecticut Supreme Court and the Connecticut Appellate Court.
In addition to representing clients in alternative dispute such as arbitration and mediation, Dominic has been an active member of the American Arbitration Association’s commercial panel of arbitrators since 1992. He has decided numerous cases as both an individual arbitrator and as a member of an arbitration panel. As an arbitrator, he has gained unique experience in viewing cases from the decision maker's perspective.
In 2011, Dominic contributed a chapter to MCLE's A Practical Guide to Discovery and Depositions in Connecticut.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association, Committee on Professionalism
- Hartford County Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association, Commercial Panel
Community Involvement and Other Pursuits
- University of Hartford, Board of Regents Vice Chair
- East Catholic High School, School Board Chair
- Foundation for the Advancement of Catholic Schools, Trustee and Vice President
- East Hartford Housing Code Board of Appeals, Chairman