John Ivimey and Barbara Taylor spoke at "Will and Trust Drafting Essentials" a seminar hosted by the Connecticut Bar Association. Their presentation included:
- How to assess your clients' needs
- Which tools will work best for various client needs
- Technical document drafting best practices and sample language
- What living trusts can and cannot do
- The advantages and pitfalls of using trusts to provide for spouses and children
Friday, October 2, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
New Britain, CT
For additional information, please contact John at (860) 240-1062 or email@example.com or Barbara at (860) 240-1033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.