Sydney S. KislinAssociate
Sydney helps individuals, couples and their families plan for the future. Keeping in mind that all clients' circumstances are unique, Sydney prepares trust and estate planning documents suited to each client's personal objectives.
Sydney also assists executors and beneficiaries throughout the estate administration process.
- Estate Planning & Settlement
- Trust & Wealth Management
- State of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- University of Connecticut, B.A. (cum laude)
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Sydney volunteered, during law school, with the IRS sponsored Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program providing tax assistance to low income families in the Hartford area.